School's out and we have some awesome week long camps planned ALL SUMMER LONG! All camps are Monday - Friday with late pick up available so you can swing by and pick up your child after work.
OSA Summer Camps are filled with high energy, structured activities for your kids and incorporate open play, organized games, arts, Ninja, and sooo much fun! We change activities every half hour so your kids are never bored. Camp themes change daily!
How much does camp cost?
For ages 4-12
$339 per full week, M-F 8a-3p
*4th of July week is prorated by 1 day
10% Discount Offer: First full week of camp is full price.
ALL additional full weeks are 10% off (including sibs).
$80 After Care Add On option, M-F 3:00p-5:00p
No discount applicable to after care
Daily enrollments will become available 1-2 weeks prior to the start of each camp week if availability exists.
$88 Daily Camp Drop In Rate
*Daily camp fee is paid in full at time of sign up
What to Bring to Camp:
Labeled sack lunch
Labeled Water bottle
Snacks: pack 2 if you’re staying all day. We also have a vending machine available.
Special items - ex. Nerf guns or other items (we will email this out ahead of time) Don't worry if you do not have these items, we will have some ready to loan out!
$50 Deposit per full week of camp due upon registration
Deposits are non-refundable regardless of circumstance
Camp Week Payments
- Camp balance (minus deposit paid) is due by the Mon prior to the enrolled camp week.
- Payment will be auto drafted via a credit, debit, or ACH account saved in your parent portal.
- You may pay by cash or check anytime prior to the Mon before your camp week.
- Unpaid camp balances will be un-enrolled from camp prior to the start of the camp week with the deposit forfeited. This un-enrollment happens on Wednesday (week prior to the camp start date) at 7:00pm.
Current members and non members WELCOME!
Need to Make a Change?
Should you need to cancel or transfer your camp week, you may do so anytime prior to your camp week billing date (the Mon prior to your registered week). Here are the details you should know:
- If you cancel prior to you Monday bill date, you only forfeit the deposit
- You may transfer your camp week prior to your Monday bill date to another available week at no cost, based on availability
- Once the registered week of Summer camp is paid, no refunds are permitted due to last minute cancellation. We will not offer makeups for any missed days throughout your registered week due to the limited spaces available per day.
Please Note: We are not a peanut or allergen free camp.